Welcome to G.J. Gardner Homes Boerne
Kyle Cox is a Registered Architect in the State of Texas and has been working in the Design and Construction Industry since 1989. Kyle realized his passion for home building while building his personal residence in 2002. After working for a Custom Residential Builder for two years in Houston Kyle opened his own construction company in 2005. Shortly after he and his family relocated to Boerne primarily doing custom design build projects for residential customers in the Kendall, Bexar and Comal County areas of the Texas Hill Country. In the beginning, Kyle relied on his reputation as a local builder and Architect who had a strong work ethic and as someone who could design and build a quality product. Soon, referrals from satisfied clients helped to build Cox Design/Build into a local force in the custom home market.
In September of 2012, Kyle and his wife Kris decided to purchase a G. J. Gardner Homes franchise because they felt that this would help to grow their family business. This partnership provided them with the tools and systems necessary to achieve their specific goal of creating a customer-friendly environment, and a smooth, stress-free process for their clients. Their affiliation with G. J. Gardner Homes has also helped them to provide a level of service to the client that ensures satisfaction and comfort with the process of building a custom home.
Kyle and Kris base their success to a few simple principles that include:
- Quality- In both workmanship and materials.
- Vision-Leading the client in designing custom homes that suit their lifestyle and represent their dreams.
- Communication- Having the supervisor and/or owner on the job site daily to monitor progress and quality.
- Commitment- To execute the contract satisfactorily and complete the job on time and on budget.
- Knowledge-Of all design and construction components, and a strong working relationship with city and county planning offices.
- Respect-For your property by providing on-site containers for waste materials and clean up excess debris.
- Team work -Working together as a team consisting of: Owners, Contractors, Subcontractors, and Suppliers, utilizing the G.J. Gardner Five Star system of checklists, and on-site inspections to assure quality and compliance of building standards.
- "We're great together"
Kyle and Kris Cox are proud to be doing business as G.J. Gardner Homes, a franchise that embodies the same ethics, commitment to quality, and level of service they have always strived to achieve.
This Partnership allows G.J. Gardner Homes the ability to pass significant cost savings on to their clients, while maintaining the same great service you would expect from a local builder.
Visit us and see our wide selection of home plans and quality products that will be available for use in your new custom home. Meet the owner, builder and staff members who are ready to assist you and will listen to your vision for your new home. We will show you how we can build your home at an affordable price using our plans or yours.